NIOS Examination Form Online Apply Registration 2018 – Hello RT Reader’s I am back again with new article. The Examination form will accepted till then 6.3.2018. If you are late to Form Fill-up for NIOS DELED Examination then you don’t worry about it. Here in this post I will share Final last date of NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Form Fill-up. Read the full article to know full details about NIOS Examination Form Online Apply Registration.
Apply Online NIOS Exam Form
All of you know that The Examination form will accepted till then 6.3.2018 without Late Fee i.e Rs. 250/- for each course. But If you are late to Form Fill-up then you can also Online Apply Registration for NIOS DELED Examination Form Fill-up 07.03.2018 to 15.03.2018 but one condition you have to pay with late fee of Rs.100/-
Last Date of NIOS Examination Form
The Examination form submit last date is 15.3.2018 with Late Fee of Rs. 100/- for each course. You can also pay the amount through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Fore more details about D.El.Ed. Programme Please Visit NIOS Official Website.
Here in this page I will share with you about – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Process for Online Submission, NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Form, NIOS D.El.Ed exam fees, how to Apply NIOS exam form & last date. Here I will give Applt Online Registration Link.
Notification for Submission of Examination Fees For Course 501,502 and 503 – Click Here
Process for Online Submission of Examination Fees –
1) First of all you have to provide the Enrollment no of D.El.Ed
2) After putting the Enrollment no, click on the submit Button to move further
3) After that you have to select the Medium
4) After that if your percentage in Class XII (For General category teacher) is less than 50 and for other category is less than 45 percent then if you have taken Admission in NIOS select Yes else No
5) If you have taken Admission in NIOS in Class XII then provide the Reference no or Enrollment no (if you have got the same)of Class XII Admission, Do not mention the Reference no of the D.El.Ed Admission
6) After that Click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the online payment
7) If Payment is successful then you will get the message, payment is successful, if you want you can take the print out of the same
NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Form
If you want to see the status whether the payment is made or not then just provide the Enrollment no and the Status of the Application will be visible on the Screen.
Note – NIOS D.El.Ed (2017-2019) If the Payment is debited from the account and Status has not changed from Payment Not Made to Payment Completed,Kindly do not make another payment but just wait for 48 Hours, the payment will be updated and you can check the status by providing the Enrollment
1) For any refund /claim, please contact your Merchant.
2) Selecting of Net Banking will disable other modes of payment.
3) Please check the bill displayed for accuracy prior to proceeding with payment.
4) Post successful payment, you can generate e-receipt and keep for future reference.
5) You need to registered with your bank for net banking facility prior to choosing Net Banking as option.
Declaimer – Rocktricks.com is not a any official website so please don’t share your personal information. For further information subscribe our blog to get more information about NIOS D.El.Ed and other details. Click on Bell Icon and subscribe our push notification service to get instant notification of our next post about this topic.